View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. Frustrated

I am so annoyed right now. There is this poetry forum that for more than a year now I have served as an Admin for, and the truth is, and I don't mean to sound like I am just bragging, or I am not trying to be biased, but just stating the facts for what they are, I have done more to keep the forum running than the owners themselves have, who are virtually never around. I am one of the most active members of the forum, and have been one of the most consistent staff members.

If anyone
  2. April Fools Day from the Universe

I never have been a hug fan of April Fools Day, and this is why, the universe has conspired to punk me. It all began somewhere around midnight last night/early this morning when the power went out, and so I was forced to go to bed because there was nothing else to do without power at that hour of the night.

Then I got up early in the morning and was feeling a little dizzy but at the time did not think much about it, went back to bed and fell asleep for a little longer, and when I
  3. Catch-22

Blah! Well I just recently found out that my favorite poetry forum which I served as an admin for and where I posted the majority of my work is currently down, as apparently the forums subscription was up and had not been paid.

I do not not know if or when it will be back up again, the owners of the form were never that actively involved, and I know the question of the subscription renewal came up recently and they expressed a difficulty in being able to afford it.

4. Wonders Never Cesase-The Last Chapter

I have to say I am left completely baffled, I really do not understand some people and what, if anything is going in their heads. And there is the part of me that wants my curiosity assuaged and to know, just what the heck they are thinking, and there is another part of me that I think is a little frightened to understand how the mind of certain people work.

I have since blocked said individual who has been harassing my blog, but the way that particular blog works, when you block

Updated 02-22-2010 at 10:33 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier
  5. Wonders Never Cease part II

Just a quick recap for those who have not read the original blog entry, I have this other blog in which I posted an essay about the myth of Medusa, giving my own personal interpretation of the myth, and this guy posted a comment basically explaining to me why A. my personal perception of the myth is incorrect and B. Arguing against my right to even have my own personal interpretation of a work of mythology. And he followed his arguments with a completely unprovoked and uncalled for personal attack ...
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast