View RSS Feed

Random Musings

1. Unindependence Day!

Needless to say I have decided that I will no longer be celebrating the 4th of July aka Independence Day. In our house we started referring to it as National BBQ Day. I had actually come to this idea before it became an actual poplar movement. I think it is kind of cool that as soon as I thought of doing this, everyone started talking about doing the same thing online. But me reasons are slightly different than that of most people.

The majority of people who are talking about boycotting ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  2. My ADD Kitty

Ajani (my new little kitty) is starting to settle in now and he is not as shy any more, which means I have kitten pictures now. I do think that he is a bit ADD which is kind of cute. When playing with him, he gets very hyped up and than cannot make up his mind as to what he wants to do, he gets overwhelmed trying to play with five different things at once. I like to use old shoelaces to play with my cats, and so Ajani will chase that for a while and then run off to do something else, and then start ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  3. Mini Cat Jaws

I recently got a new little kitten (I haven't had a chance to get photos yet, he is still a bit shy). On Saturday there was a special Free Adoption Event, and after my two oldest cats passed away I have been wanting to get another cat, and I wanted to be able to provide a home for a kitty in need. So I met this adorable little kitty, a gray tabby cat who is a bit of a runt (I tend to like the runts, they are usually always kind of outcasts and loners but have great personalities). His name is Ajani ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  4. I Just Want to Sell My Old Stuff

I have a bunch of old (but perfectly good/functional) stuff lying around of which I no longer want, I could also use some extra money. I figured the best way to resolve both of these problems was to sell my unwanted stuff online. I considered my options carefully in what would seem to be the most convenient way to go about doing this.

I am hesitant about selling on ebay because ebay charges a listing fee. Meaning that regardless of whether or not you actually sell your item and make ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  5. Yoga in the Park

Naturally, when one thinks of knife throwing the next thing which immediately pops into mind is Yoga. I mean clearly those are two activities which compliment each other perfectly. Yes, needless to say I am still enjoying me avid pursuit of knife throwing and I think I am making some progress with it. And for those of you who are on the edges of your seat wondering what the outcome is of my epic battle with Mr. Cup. I have to report that thus far my arch-nemesis remains undefeated and has been ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast