View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Happy End of the World!

I present to you what clearly should be the offical End of the World theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Loki

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What is that song?

I happened to catch this commercial for a new Ford Mustang on TV and once again my attention was caught by the song. I tried to google the commercial which usually works, but first it was hard to track to the particular commercial I wanted and then when I found the right commercial, I could not find any mention of the song in the commercial anywhere. I have tried looking it up in a dozen different ways, and some of the lyrics are not that clear to make out, but I tried to google what of the lyrics ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Flower Power

Some of my most recent photographs that I am pretty happy with.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Me in my new bodice

I went to a Celtic Fair over the weakened, I haven't been out to one in a long time, and I am so excited that I finally got a bodice. I have been wanting one for a while but whenever I have seen them before, they are usually outrageously expensive and I just haven't seen any that I was that thrilled about, particularly for the price. So today I was just casually looking when this one immediately caught my eye, and it was for a bodice quite reasonably priced so after I tried it on, I knew I just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast