View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. The Things that Offend Me About Valentine's Day

I am not one of those people who is bitter about Valentine's Day because I am sad and alone and don't have anyone to share the day with. I am in fact quite happily spoken for, but even so I have never really been a particular fan of V-Day mostly because the cliche of it all and the convention of it I find to be quite annoying. So this is my list of things which I don't like about V-Day.

1. Flowers: Flowers in general I have no problem with. I think they are pretty to see growing outside, ...
  2. Grab Bag Shopping

I don't normally order clothes online because I usually prefer to try them on and such first, but as it happens I was in need of some particular items, I will not go into details as to what, because they are of a personal/intimate nature (you can use your imagination) and I had some gift cards from Target and didn't feel like going to the store so I figured it would be easier and more convenient to get it online because I knew the size I wanted.

So I find what I am looking for and ...
  3. Why Something So Simple Has To Be So Difficult

I tend to do most of my writing on my computer, and now that I have an ipad, which is quite a convenient and useful device I have recently been thinking that it would be cool, and come in handy if I could download an app on my ipad that would allow me to use Dropbox to be able to easily edit and save the writing projects which I have one my computer and that way it would be easy for me to work on and edit my writing at any time, anywhere, being that I am not in the habit of traveling with my computer ...
  4. Issue with Friends Update

Some of you may recall a previous post I did of the somewhat complicated situation regarding a particular friend of mine, but to give a quick recap. I have/had this friend who I will refer to as David, I knew he wanted to be more then friends, but he knew I did not share those feelings, but we continued to be friends, and he seemed nice. Then as it happened my old boyfriend and I reunited and we are now back together and doing well together. Around the time this happened David sort of disparaged ...
  5. Family Favors Update

After being totally stressed out over the fact that I thought that by the time I got back from vacation, which is coming up soon I would discover my computer no longer working (being that I am pretty sure my cousin illegally installed Windows Vista on it when he was "fixing" it and thus Windows could not activate, and I only had 30 days to activate it) and then after purchasing a new product key that could be used for activating windows I started getting paranoid that the website I purchased ...
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast