View RSS Feed

My Art

1. The Arisen

I decided I wanted to create my own vampire, but I didn't want to make a traditional, stereotypical vampire. I thought it would be really cool to give it an almost alien sort of look, make it a truly otherworldly being.

I have to say that I am very happy with how it came out, and I love this creature, I can easily see it in a movie.

Categories
    My Art
  2. The Eyes of Envy

Simple, symbolic digital art piece I did. Just sort of doodling around getting out some stuff I have been dealing with.

Categories
    My Art
  3. We May Look Savage But We Are Gentle Too

This is a very personally symbolic piece as the crocodile is an animal I share a spiritual bond with.

The inspiration for this idea came from the way in which when a mother crocodile senses danger she will take her young within her mouth as a way to protect them. This has sometimes lead to a mistaken impression that crocodiles devour their own young.

Updated 07-01-2013 at 08:42 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    My Art
  4. Love Heals

A simple digital sketch that is quite personally meaningful and symbolic. I was listening to Bring Me to Life by Evanescence as I made it and it is about love brining light and life back into the heart again.

Categories
    My Art
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Love is a Beautiful Mess

I did this as a form of free expression with no constraints, just letting emotion go.

Categories
    My Art
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast