View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. There and Gone and Back Again

Yes it has been a long time, and a lot has happened, but I am still alive, I did not fall into a black hole, and in spite of my many efforts to summon Cthulhu I have not become lost in the vast abyss. It is possible though that I have fallen through a rabbit hole or two and had to attempt to navigate a mad mad world. And maybe for a while I have lingered in the land of the lotus eaters.

So now I am going to attempt to re-enter reality...or was I in reality before and I am now attempting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Happy End of the World!

I present to you what clearly should be the offical End of the World theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Loki

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What is that song?

I happened to catch this commercial for a new Ford Mustang on TV and once again my attention was caught by the song. I tried to google the commercial which usually works, but first it was hard to track to the particular commercial I wanted and then when I found the right commercial, I could not find any mention of the song in the commercial anywhere. I have tried looking it up in a dozen different ways, and some of the lyrics are not that clear to make out, but I tried to google what of the lyrics ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Flower Power

Some of my most recent photographs that I am pretty happy with.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast