View RSS Feed

Beyond Reality

1. The Invisible Breaking Glass

I was sitting in the family room reading, when all of the sudden I heard the very distinct sound of a glass breaking. It sounded like it came from inside the kitchen, and presently I am the only one inside the house, and we have no house pets but for a snake which is contained. My first thought was either something fell, or becasue of the weather a glass might have popped due to temperature change.

I get up and walk into the kitchen and look around and I can find no sign of anything
    Categories
    Beyond Reality
  2. The Window Mystery

I just had the strangest thing happen, and acutally it is something of which I have experienced before and it always gives me a double take but usually it makes me start to doubt myself and think I must have just remembered wrong, but there have been a couple times as now in which I remember very distinctly what happened.

Many of you know what my preferences for weather and temperature tend to be, and so when I go to sleep at night I sleep best when my room is near arctic temperatures

Updated 11-17-2010 at 04:15 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Beyond Reality
  3. My T.V. is Possessed

I hold the long time belief that my T.V. is very likely possessed because it has a history or random and strange behavior.

This is going to sound crazy and impossible, and I have no explanation for it, but I swear this happened. On Sunday's I always like to watch the Food Network, I have developed a strange addiction to cooking shows which in itself cannot be quite explained, but anyway for as long as I have ever known it, the Food Network has always been on channel 34.
    Categories
    Beyond Reality
  4. Mystery Window

It is probably no surprise, considering we all know how I feel about the weather that I sleep better when it is cold, in fact on windy nights I usually always open up my bedroom window because I love the feel of the cold air as I am going to sleep but for the past few days or so I have not been feeling very well. I am just starting to get more back to normal today.

So on Friday night I was getting ready to go to bed, and it was a windy night out but since I knew that I was coming
    Categories
    Beyond Reality
  5. Ghosts Going High-Tech

This morning I get up as usual and turn on the computer, and than because my computer is password protected I type in the password to open it up, and since that moment until now I hadn't touched the computer.

I went over to the couch and sat down to read for a while then I got up after a time and prepared a bagel and came back into the family room (other wise known as my office) to eat the bagel. I am one of these people that feel compelled to eat breakfast standing up because it
    Categories
    Beyond Reality
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast