View RSS Feed

My Photography

1. Strega

I have finally figured out a way in which I can get my kitty pictures up. This is Strega after his busy day playing in the front yard.

Categories
    My Photography
  2. Cascade Falls

Cascade Falls is one of my favorite hikes to go on. We usually do it every year, myself, my sister and brother-in-law. It is not what I would consider a particuarly difficult hike all in all, but it involved climbing over lots of rocks, and walking along narrow ledges. The worst part is coming back, becasue the way back is mostly up hill but there are little breaks where it will even out here and there. But when you get there it is awsome. There are all these flat planes of granite rock which it ...
    Categories
    My Photography
  3. Heavnly Earth

I recently returned from my annual vacation, and I have just started going through and uploading the photos I took onto my computer, and though I have not yet finished getting through them all thus far this one is my favorite.

I love the way it captures everything in one single shot. And so I had to post it now. Others my be forthcoming as I progress.

Taken at Cascade Falls, in Lake Tahoe, on one of my favorite hikes. The falls were really awesome this year because ...
    Categories
    My Photography
  4. I am Berserker

Part of a photo project I am working on, doing a series of the Seven Sins with myself representing each of the sins.

This is Wrath, my interpretation drawing from the legend of berserkers in the Celtic and Viking tribes, in which it was believed in the heat of battle they would posses supernatural strength, feeling no pain, becoming invincible with the power to tear a man apart with their bare hands.

Categories
    My Photography
  5. My New Sexy Goth Boots

So I was super excited about the new pair of sexy black goth boots I got, so I took some pictures of them for my DA gallery

Categories
    My Photography
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast