View RSS Feed

The Darkness

1. A Bit of Dark Irony

Yesterday I happened to write this poem as a bit of fun horror (mostly just to amuse myself) about a Dentist who made a deal with a sort of evil Tooth Fairy like creature. The main inspiration being the idea was this group I belong to online called Themes of Horror which provides a list of themes for members to then use to create a work of art in any medium. I just happened to randomly pick Dentists as my next theme to use and one of my favorite modern horror films was this movie that I saw some ...
    Categories
    The Darkness
  2. On the Edge of Darkness

Alas I know it is going to sound like I am harping which I cringe at the prospect of indulging in, and you are quite welcome to ignore me here but for those who have been following the saga of the goings on between myself and a now former friend of mine, it seems that it has not to a finite end and I am left quite disconcerted.

Needless to say that I have just been getting to a point of coming to peace with the fact he will no longer be a part of my life he has decided to make a
    Categories
    The Darkness
  3. My Tainted Love

Well it comes as no surprise to me that I am demented though sometimes I do surprise myself with just how truly disturbed I am. As some of you may be aware I am fascinated by the dark aspects of love, the love-hate dynamic, obsession, all of that good stuff, which often a lot of my poetry tends to revolve around.

I have a play list on my itunes called "Obsession" in which I collect stalker songs, of which not surprisingly I am a big fan of, and other songs of similar nature.
    Categories
    The Darkness
  4. Damian got nothing on my niece

I always tell me sister that her child (my oldest niece) is kind of a psycho, becasue she is a little evil and can be quite creepy at times, which coming from me is generally a good thing.

So my sister just got here today for the holiday, and she was telling a couple of stories about my niece, whom I will refer to as Darth, becasue she is an evil genius, and she happens to love Darth Vador (naturally), that my sister thought I would appericate because they do sound like something
    Categories
    The Darkness
  5. Tis the season....for the dead to rise

I am working on uploading my photos that I took during my Halloween visit to my sister, and the morning of my flight back home on the way to the airport we stopped by the cemetery to stroll around and we found this to be a bit funny in an eerie sort of way.

It was fairly early in the morning still, and it was a misty mourning, kind of gray, and we are walking through the cemetery which is still wet from rain the night before when back this this sort of creepy part of the cemetery
    Categories
    The Darkness
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast