View RSS Feed

The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

1. Let Me Be Happy For You From a Comfortable Distance

I am sure I am being cynical and others will think I am a terrible bad person, but I have already embraced that about myself, so I don't really care. I am of the opinion that weddings are entirely selfish and self-indulgent. You met someone whom makes you feel happy and special, and you want to pledge to spend your whole life with them, yay for you. I am happy for you, I think that is great, go, have fun....but leave me out of it. Acknowledge that I am happy for you, but I just don't care enough ...
  2. The Things that Offend Me About Valentine's Day

I am not one of those people who is bitter about Valentine's Day because I am sad and alone and don't have anyone to share the day with. I am in fact quite happily spoken for, but even so I have never really been a particular fan of V-Day mostly because the cliche of it all and the convention of it I find to be quite annoying. So this is my list of things which I don't like about V-Day.

1. Flowers: Flowers in general I have no problem with. I think they are pretty to see growing outside, ...
  3. Grab Bag Shopping

I don't normally order clothes online because I usually prefer to try them on and such first, but as it happens I was in need of some particular items, I will not go into details as to what, because they are of a personal/intimate nature (you can use your imagination) and I had some gift cards from Target and didn't feel like going to the store so I figured it would be easier and more convenient to get it online because I knew the size I wanted.

So I find what I am looking for and ...
  4. Why Something So Simple Has To Be So Difficult

I tend to do most of my writing on my computer, and now that I have an ipad, which is quite a convenient and useful device I have recently been thinking that it would be cool, and come in handy if I could download an app on my ipad that would allow me to use Dropbox to be able to easily edit and save the writing projects which I have one my computer and that way it would be easy for me to work on and edit my writing at any time, anywhere, being that I am not in the habit of traveling with my computer ...
  5. Issue with Friends Update

Some of you may recall a previous post I did of the somewhat complicated situation regarding a particular friend of mine, but to give a quick recap. I have/had this friend who I will refer to as David, I knew he wanted to be more then friends, but he knew I did not share those feelings, but we continued to be friends, and he seemed nice. Then as it happened my old boyfriend and I reunited and we are now back together and doing well together. Around the time this happened David sort of disparaged ...
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast