Blog Comments

Stay away from the subject of this poem, Manny2, and you'll be doing all right. - Kizzo
    Are you sure my ex-daughter-in-law is not a neighbor of yours. Last I heard she's still hasn't been murdered in her sleep yet. But I can dream. You have just so captured her in all her amoral behavior patterns. Absolutely no empathy for others. Treats her own mother like a dog I might add. Ah memories.
    Your poem caught the sentiment exactly -- we have all been through this time and time again. I wish you a decent night's rest, but until then, keep writing, I liked it!
    So sad. This girl is you, yes????
    Oh yes, I saw a poem you posted earlier...(bring it to mind..) was it the one about feeling worthless? Yes. But I thought you'd post some poems here, since it says "my poems." Hahahaha oh I am one not to judge a poem too harshly. I've posted my share of bad poems. But if you write a lot, it improves your understanding of them. I think. We always have grand images and conceptions of poems we'll never be able to write. Surely this is what spurs the truly great poets. Anyway, always write and always post, because there are those like me who just like to see them out there!
    I also prefer writing sad things. I think it's easier too.
    ...beautifully written manny...yes, sometimes it does appear that way..tho my take, i would rather be trusting than suspicious of everyone...