View RSS Feed

Life

description

1. Kudos (I lost track of the number, haha)

I have made a few kudos blogs for members of Litnet, whose qualities were etched forever into my corner of the internet, where a passing wanderer may happen upon them.
    But there is one who is not of Litnet, but who has seen my blog, that I feel deserves an enduring testament to her greatness. And that is my Sunshine.
    Perhaps I have mentioned her before, perhaps not. She is a guardian of many names. She is Mrs. Allen. She is my orchestra teacher. She is Sunshine. You wonder why I call
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lit Net is sick

It's not showing new blog comments and posts on the blogs home page. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Being a Little Miracle

I walked out of the Orchestra room in my usual rush. I had a few errands to run, teachers to talk to, projects to discuss, and only until three-thirty to handle it. I prioritized according to due dates, and how late certain teachers stayed as I swept down the hallways in a cloud of professionalism, and detachment. I eventually decided to leave my stuff at the ledge where my group socializes in the morning. I realized something was amiss.
    There was a child there-- seventh grade, by the name
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. mmm... Gladiator

Okay so we've got a project due in Latin. Here's Beebs' criteria:
    ~*~*~*~*~
    Breakdown:
    70 Recipe Book
    You are to go online and search the internet for recipes and make a cookbook of 10 recipes that the Romans would have eaten. Five of those recipes should be researched and 5 should be your own creation. The cookbook should be both aesthetically pleasing and functional.
    30 Reaction Paper
    You are to write a 2 page (size 12, times new roman, double spaced)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Reason I Haven't Blogged Lately...

The reason I haven't blogged lately is simple...
    MY TEACHERS!!

Okay... I am done exploding.

I had...

1. 12 pages notes to copy (Latin)
    2. 1 hr Cello Practice nightly
    3. Short story (Pre-AP English)
    4. 8 critical thinking Q's (Bio Honors)
    5. 2 chapters of Biology to outline (Bio Honors)
    6. 1 Powerpoint (AP World)
    7. Extensive research on torture (AP World)
    8. 2 articles to write (Journalism)
    9. 30 math problems (Geometry) nightly
    10. 1 Mapping Activity
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast