View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A New Life

I've been so busy this past year that I've felt like I haven't had a life. I changed stores last spring and have been so busy there, and my mother-in-law has needed so much of our attention that we really haven't had time of ourselves. Motherhubbard helped us out so much the past few months by taking care of her three days a week. I don't know what we would have done if she hadn't been able to help us after the last caregiver had to quit. My house seems to have fallen apart, too. I haven't had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. If It Weren't For Bad Luck....

I finally find time to log onto LitNet and I’m all excited about seeing everyone and getting to catch up on all the blogs and everything and then it hits the fan…for lack of a better phrase. You know the old saying, “if it weren’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all”? Well, I was at work this past Thursday morning and we were running around like crazy folks getting ready for the dreaded visit from the “Home Office”. We were all straightening up things and building displays and trying to make things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. She's Backkkkkkk

Hi everyone. I've been gone a while...well, since I started a new job in April or May..whenever. Seems like all I do is work and work and sleep every now and then. New programs and trying to correct problems I received with my new position. I'm getting there. Problem is, when you work hard and do a pretty good job, more is expected. (I've been here before and should have known all this!)
    Plus my computer got the flu and Poppy has had to let me use his laptop until mine is out of the hospital. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized