View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Mother's Day Gift

I should have posted this sooner but this is so cute. Actually, you could personalize the items to fit your own relationship with your mother, grandmother, or woman who made a difference in your life. These may sound childish but there is nothing childish enough for a mom.

Memory Box

Pick up a cute little square box. They have many that are already beautifully covered or you can paint/decorate your own.
    Place the following items inside.
    1. A little teddy ...
    Categories
  2. Mother Hubbard's Quandary

My response to you concerning your little girl was getting so long I decided to put it in my own blog. I hope you see it here. And, it certainly isn't just for you because I think all of us need this. Several in your blog expressed similar problems.

As I say, you have quite a quandary. What a wonderful child you have and what a wonderful mother you are. Well, I don't mean to be funny here but it sounds like the missing part of the equation is humor and optimism, not that you aren't ...
    Categories
  3. Lawn Mower Blues

Okay now, snap your fingers....yeah, that's it....keep snappin'.....
    Now sing....

I went outside one morning,
    the grass in the yard needed cut,
    I pulled out the ole lawnmower,
    Got a feelin' of fear in my gut.

It wouldn't sta-art
    No no no no no, it was dead,
    very dead
    It wouldn't star-art
    Kicked it and went back to my bed,
    back to bed

Yep, I checked ...
    Categories
  4. Lawn Mower Blues

Okay now, snap your fingers....yeah, that's it....keep snappin'.....
    Now sing....

I went outside one morning,
    the grass in the yard needed cut,
    I pulled out the ole lawnmower,
    Got a feelin' of fear in my gut.

It wouldn't sta-art
    No no no no no, it was dead,
    very dead
    It wouldn't star-art
    Kicked it and went back to my bed,
    back to bed

Yep, I checked ...
    Categories
  5. Pizza and tornadoes

Well, all I gotta say is this, it's a darn good thing I got my pizza. It makes it so much easier to listen to the tornado sirens going off. I sound pretty brave don't I? Uh-oh, the sirens have stopped, a small storm has passed and now it is very very quiet and still out there. The dark clouds are whizzing by. No, actually they seem to be going in one gigantic circle. Hmmm...maybe I'll mosey on down stairs...you know...just to be closer to the basement...just in case I have to run down there...just ...
    Categories
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast