View RSS Feed

1. Ghost from the past?

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. So much has happened that i think if i were to tell it all, i would never be able to stop typing.

I come back here sometimes; mostly when I read a good book (which is rare these days) and want to discuss it. I come looking for a place that I remember. But that feeling of nostalgia stops me from posting anything; i instantly realize that the familiar place is no longer The Place for me... So I leave without a word, feeling...

Updated 03-06-2022 at 03:30 PM by farnoosh

Tags: #toucnandgo
    Categories
  2. Out of Boredom...

These days my life is like an event-less set of hours stitched together by misery itself. Here's what I do everyday:

Wake up - usually at 9 am . Pretty unusual for me as an early riser back in college days.
    Check mail and my online applications for updates.
    Eat breakfast - or skip it and wait for lunch.
    Surf the net till afternoon.
    Around 1:30 pm I set the table for lunch & wash the dishes after it's finished. >> most useful thing I do all day
    Categories
  3. Update

My grandma has been in the hospital for about a week now, it's nothing terrible but she need antibiotics injected in her veins and she needs to be constantly monitored for that. Since I'm technically without a job to do at the moment (unless you call waiting for an admission email a job), I go to the hospital in the mornings and take care of her and check up to see if she needs anything: CT scans and etc. Anyway, mostly there isn't much to do around there so I take my kindle with me and read my ...

Updated 02-14-2015 at 12:44 PM by farnoosh

Categories
  4. Babbling in silence

It's been awhile now. Too much time has gone by since I last wrote anything, looking back on my old posts; I don't even remember that girl anymore. Where to start?
    College is nearly over, just 4 more months and I'll have to face the awful part of graduating: "What now?" Making plans for the future is easy, even working to get where you want to be is a piece of cake! The hard part is not knowing WHAT you want.
    I use to have this clear image of a bright future, being part ...
    Categories
  5. 11:01 am 1/19/2013

It's been awhile since I posted anything and now that I want to post I don't know what to talk about. let me start by saying that I have only 3 semesters left and by every single minute passing I'm getting more and more worried about what to do with the rest of my life, I mean i have alot of ideas and wishes and dreams but I'm not sure that I can make them come true. Creating something out of nothing takes courage and bravery, things that I am not capable of, I can't even stand up to my own parents, ...
    Categories