View RSS Feed

My Blog...How original.

Hello, this is my blog. This is where i'll blog.

1. Coming Home

by , 01-22-2013 at 07:24 AM (My Blog...How original.)
    It's 2013.
    Coming here is like coming home. I miss such a friendly environment with such stable friends. When things are in a whirlwind where I am at, I can come here and find a sense of peace. I've definitely done some growing up here.
    I approach my second semester of my second year of college. I am both eager and apprehensive as to what this semester might hold. Outside of a impressive amount of music classes, after all I am a music major here at the community college, I am taking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. America is Like Kimchi

by , 04-16-2012 at 02:58 AM (My Blog...How original.)
    Essay I wrote for my intercultural class...

To me, America is like kimchi. Kimchi is a traditional Korean dishes made of vegetables that have been spiced and fermented. There are various types of kimchi made from different vegetables such as napa cabbage, green onion, radish, or cucumber. What most people think of kimchi though is the napa cabbage. Although there various other ingredients the brunt of the dish is the cabbage.

The reason why I think America
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Education

by , 09-02-2011 at 03:11 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    ummmmmm... long time no see? I feel like a child who didn't call their parents when they decided to stay an extra hour at a party. XD

Yikes, so many things have happened since I've last blogged. For a few things, I graduated highschool, I'm now 18, I moved out of my parents house and moved in with my grandparents, and I just finished my first week of college.

Ummm... with that out of the way. I would like to share with you my first college essay.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Another Blog

by , 02-17-2011 at 02:43 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    So, i have started another blog on blogspot.
    http://13elievesuju.blogspot.com/
    it's a blog thatwill keep one updated with this sewing contest i'm entering. Look at all my sketches, rate vot,e, and all that jazz.
    Please read!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Note to Self

by , 02-12-2011 at 03:56 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    If glum or feeling blue, do not listen to hopeless songs about love going astray, heartbreaks, and other depressing subjects. Also don't listen to too many love songs, 'cause then you will become jealous. Don't listen to angry songs about power and such, because then you'll become upset and disdained at the the people who... have (on purpose or not) hurt you.Avoid music that you have put your own meanings behind them. Those broken memories and shattered will reappear as you listen to them.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 27 12345611 ... LastLast