Blog Comments

Thank you so much my friend!!
    Love this.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor STATELY
    Good bye. And hello, as Always (R.Zelazny)
    Thank you Steph
    Nope but 2 may be the video uploaded double, which is better by far than nothing.
    Good tune... found a few videos, not sure what you had in mind,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo1yj4VkvRw
    (MIKE OLDFIELD - 09 - Tricks Of The Light)

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5mdcig6wlA

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V05j7ZepZHs

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor STATELY
    I used to have the name wrong, and there was a great video but it is gone now. The name was "Trick" instead of plural, so maybe that's actually why it gotten taken down, or as my first thought was, simply as they do.
    "In being with God, you are no longer questioning whether he doesn't exist ............."
    excellent Nikolail
    'have a safe trip wherever........'
    good read
    "Alive as one, We are all free." quite an astounding verse. The world would be in much better shape, and society would not be in shambles if more of us held that mentality.
    Thank you so much- I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Beautiful!!!
    no I don't mind at all
    basic instinct ....
    to live.
    whole, healthy and happy.
    So many of us have lost touch.
    Mediation...right for you?
    who cares...only you do
    try and find yourself.

Hope you don't mind NikolaiI
    Sufi poets are often quite adept at expressing the ineffable.
    Hey I just saw this. Thanks for the comment. I kind of realized he and Black Elk both lived through wars; and interestingly, their ideas for peace are almost exactly the same. I actually agree with you. Rumi said something interesting about it, "Don't follow others. They may be blind, or worse, vultures."

It's really funny that you said all this, because I wrote a reply to your blog that's sort of saying the same thing.
    That was a long blog post NikolaiI But I liked it. Especially the quotes with my favorite being : “We who have touched war have a duty to bring the truth about war to those who have not had a direct experience of it. We are the light at the tip of the candle. It is really hot, but it has the power of shining and illuminating. If we practice mindfulness, we will know how to look deeply into the nature of war and, with our insight, wake people up so that together we can avoid repeating the same horrors again and again.”
    I don't have anything to add to it but I'm really curious as to why you've been so attracted to this whole philosophy? It's really great don't get me wrong, but I never find it in me to actually read others view on life and how it should be. You say these writers and thinkers are your teachers, teachers can be wrong and mostly are. I find it hard to read and believe their thoughts and views however right they may be. But that's just me
    Very beautiful with a soft-spoken boldness.
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast