View RSS Feed

NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession

description

1. A Blessing in Disaster

by , 09-30-2008 at 07:34 AM (NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession)
    After over a month of not updating this blog, what now?

We were supposed to have our Periodic Test today, but it got called off because our school burned. Well, not all of it, thank God. But the Registrar's office and faculty center in the second floor were completely devastated.

That gives me seven days to fill my brain with the things I wasn't able to understand in the span of two months (an entire quarter as it is here); which is good since we will not be having ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Intermission

by , 08-17-2008 at 11:07 AM (NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession)
    Last night I watched the movie featuring the life story of Mahatma Gandhi. It was long, but it was worth all the time. There was an intermission in between that was rather long and lasted around 10 minutes, if my count was right, wherein only Ravi Shankar's music was played against a blackened screen. As much as I did not like it as much as I liked the rest of the movie (though I did love the great Indian composer's music--it was the existence of the "intermission" itself that I detested), ...
    Categories
  3. Dormant Volcanoes DO Erupt. (Ep. 1)

by , 08-16-2008 at 01:13 PM (NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession)
    Finally, after over a month and so much trouble...

...we now have a permanent Internet connection! Woohoo!

The days of rushing to an Internet cafe are over, no more running home with empty pockets due to doing requirements from six PM 'til two o' clock in the morning! No need to squeeze several tasks into 1 hour of net surfing! At last! I have gained my freedom, and right now I am the happiest I have ever felt in years (well, not exactly the happiest, on ...
    Categories
  4. Shortcut to Glory? Click Here. ;)

by , 08-11-2008 at 07:00 AM (NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession)
    Man, it's been a long time since I last posted something to this blog, and I wonder if you guys still remember me? I bet you don't anymore! (To myself: Now, now! If you don't stop this, they're surely going to think you're going through some sort of existential crisis!) Tsk, tsk.

By the way, sorry for that. You see, that was my conscience at work again. It bothers me every time I think of something emo, as its current job is to make sure I am functioning to my utmost ...
    Categories
  5. Discrimination (from my Forums post)

by , 06-28-2008 at 05:24 AM (NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession)
    Discrimination. Many of us despise this word. I, too, possess an extreme loathing for it, and will not go into in-depth descriptions of it seeing as all of us know about it—and hate it. And indeed, why mustn’t we? No one wants to be belittled, nor cursed at because his looks are not desirable to others, because she is a woman, because he is not the richest man in the universe, because his religion is not the most powerful religion in the world, and so many other because-s. To some people, this gets ...
    Categories
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast