View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Rivised as of 10-11-08

okay, so i redid some stuff to my story at the begining so here:

Why oh why did it have to be me? Couldn’t some one else do this? I was in front of 200 people singing. Don’t get me wrong, I love to sing! But not in front of people I don’t know. The only person I knew, was nowhere to be found. She just had to get sick. Oh well, I guess you can’t have everything you want, or need in this particular case. At least I wasn’t drawing or painting for each individual. I was done now and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. school days...what a drag...

Well, the first day of school. A hard day for me. My scedule is as follows:
    1. Geometry
    2. Algebra II
    3. EAST
    4. Spanish I
    5. Science
    6. English
    7. Food and Nutrition
    8. World History
    So yeah, it's pretty hectic . But i love it otherwise. So, 4th hour, in Spanish, the followingconversation occured:
    Cody: "Bueanos Deis means thank you right?"
    Me: "No, Bueanos Deis means good morning. Gracias means thank ...
    Categories
  3. someting for you.

Well, here is something more on my book. tell me what you think and enjoy!

“Dear Ella Marie,
    I hope you don’t think me too forward. I have been watching you your four years here. I think you have caught a special…interest in my heart. I have never felt this way about anyone before. I don’t applaud for you because I don’t want to arouse suspicion. I avoid you for the same reason. It’s for your own safety and protection. But these facts won’t stop me anymore. I cannot
    Categories
  4. :):):)

Yesterday I had three teeth pulled and now I talk funny and can’t really say “s” sounds.

I finally got my own room and it’s pretty darn awesome! I have a chair in there and I have to switch out a king sized bed for a twin sized bed. There is still a lot of space, it’s the biggest bedroom in the house.

I bought a new portable DVD player. I can take it in the car and watch it in my new bedroom.

School starts on Monday. I’ll be ...
    Categories
  5. Hiya!

hey guys, did ya miss me? How is everybody? right now, we are painting rooms over at my house and, I'm writting a book! i'll post here on occasion. I can't promise that what i post will stay the same, but here it goes!

Why oh why did it have to be me? Couldn’t some one else do this? I was in front of 200 people singing. Don’t get me wrong, I love to sing! But not in front of people I don’t know. The only person I knew, was nowhere to be found. She just had to get sick. Oh well, ...
    Categories
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast