View RSS Feed

title

description

1. The ICEman Cometh

I loved that play. Eugene O'Neill is wonderful.

The weather man is predicting ICE in a big way. They have already cautioned people to lay in the supplies they need for the next week and go straight home from work tomorrow. It should start sometime in the afternoon.

He just said that it could be like the event we had ten years ago. In January of 1999 I was hugely pregnant with Chaney and our power was off for more than a week. We had wood heat and a six bedroom ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. what I read in 2008

This is my list of books read in 2008. I realize it includes more than books, but I copied some right out of the syllabus in a couple of classes. When I look at this list and think about the text books I’ve read and the Bible, books read to children, magazines, news papers, online articles/research and blogs I wonder how I did anything but read! This was my first time to keep a record of what I read, it is an interesting way to remember the year. It’s hard to believe that some of these were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bailey's birthday and other stuff

I have several things to talk about but I wanted to start with Bailey’s birthday and how wonderful it is to be her mother. I’m so lucky to have her. She’s 14 today. How did that happen so quickly. In just four more years she will be an adult. I can’t tell you how it feels to be looking at having an adult child. For those of you who say I’ve still got four years- BAH! Four years in the life of a parent is equaling to a snap for the rest of the universe. Time flies! One moment you are rocking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. no good title comes to mind

It could get up to 60 degrees tomorrow. I’m excited about the nice weather. We are having a cookie day where I worship and the kids will be able to play before and after they decorate cookies. Sunday night we expect a blizzard. I don’t know if the kids will be able to go to school before Thursday. Friday is their last day before the holiday break.

I’m worried about the weather because we have to take Mason for a test on Monday. He’s having an echocardiogram in a town about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Baby bunnies!

I don’t usually do two in one day, but I just found some baby bunnies. I’m not real sure, but I think there are six. They are so ugly and cute at the same time. I just wanted to brag a little.
    Categories
    Uncategorized