Blog Comments

Hey there Bart. Commented here as I have no other place to do so. Really, you "asked for your account to be deleted?" Oh no, that can't be! You couldn't have possibly done so! Or did you... really?! :o

My apologies for having freaked out. It just came as a surprise to me. Although I do suppose I will be able to get over it... and to forgive myself for it... why oh why are my dearest Pinoys leaving? And where have you been going?
    very well, i'm completely amazed.
    And so am I.
    Wow, Sir Bart, if you live through that read you deserve several medals. That will take more survival skills than living through the hurricane. Best of luck and let us know how you liked each work.
    Would you believe after all these years a comic book titled The Man with No Name has been released and the plot of the first issue is a continuation of The Good, the Bad and The Ugly. Was not the great read I had hoped for but potential is there. Did not like the cover at all. Very obvious they didn't get Clint Eastwood's permission to use his likeness or the copyright holders. Issue 2 is due any week now. There were a small series of paperback novels based on Blonde but difficult to find in good shape.
    i'm not sure. but this is the coltrane listed highest on the top 500. yes, he sure can play sax. sometimes he drives my brother mad lol that's why i love this.
    Oh is that the Coltrane album to get? I can't remember which one I own, but it's not that one. He can surely play sax.
    I shall look into it, music that helps with stress relief is always good!
    That is one great album Sir Bart. I agree with you. Love it!!!!
    yes i agree it's not for everyone. my mom absolutely hated it. on the other hand my friends, whom I expected negative reactions from, loved it and laughed when they saw it. of course they didn't agree with that whisper thing but overall they said it was ok.
    I missed it when it first came out, but later I watched it on TV; two or three times. I like the film, but it is not amongst my absolute favourites.
    Oh I love Lost in Translation. The first time I watched it I thought about it for 3 days afterwards. I found it really affecting, still do actually, but I think it's one of those movies you love or hate. My boss hates it, but then I think he was expecting Bill Murray funny, and it wasn't that kind of a film (though he was funny - Oh Mr Harris! Lip my stockings)
    This a one of those movies I want to see but also in no big hurry to get around to it. On the other hand I watch Groundhog Day anytime it's on and owning the DVD is in the near future.
    lol why not? i guess for the past year the books i've been reading have been dictating me the decisions i'm to do with my life.
    I finished The Beast in the Jungle last night and it is indeed one of the better things I read from him.
    interesting.. I wonder if soon we'll be able to navigate through our lives not based on time but on the length f time if tkes for us to read a book.. Is that a completely far-fetched idea?
    Good luck. That is suicide. The Beast in the Jungle is a great work. I loved Portrait of a Lady, and The Ambassodors is a fine novel.
    i don't think so lol
    yeah. what Virgil said..you could do a lot of stuff the way you write..it entertains me...does it entertain anyone else?lol
    lol...!
    that is...funny
    i've twice been in baguio city and the weather's lovely there. me and my friends had this stroll around about 4am, and it was freezing. i noticed fewer jeepneys though.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast