View RSS Feed

Living Breathing Contradiction...

The sort of blog wher I mean exactly what I say in the moment I say it even when it contradicts what I said three seconds ago Welcome to me Blog...Kick back, drink coffee, eat candy and enjoy the random ramblings of a country princess

1. hess...

by , 04-21-2010 at 03:03 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    heart of fire,
    eyes of ice...
    sometimes calloused
    sometimes nice...

Heart of ice,
    eyes of fire...
    sometime you crash,
    sometimes you fly higher...

Heart of love,
    eyes of hate...
    sometimes its chance,
    sometimes its fate...

Heart of hate,
    eyes of love...
    sometimes a curse below,
    sometimes a gift above...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fire

by , 04-07-2010 at 01:53 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    http://www.pimpsurveys.com/survey-results.php

another intolerable survey to spread through litnet like wildfire... FIRE!!!

Random Questions About Yourself..

100 questions.
    Do you have any alcohol in the house?
    I live on a college campus what do you think...yes

Who is your last text message from?
    Maxi <3

Do you drink 1 litre of water a day?
    umm sure if that counts ...

Updated 04-07-2010 at 01:59 AM by stephofthenight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm Broken

by , 03-25-2010 at 11:54 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    So monday I shut my toes in the door and tried to walk away. So I was like ouch, went and got an ex-ray. 3 pinky, ring and middle toe. the index toe is fractured. . .

So Wednesday I go to church, The kids are wild their play is next week but its ok, well than we are outside and we are playing tag, one steps on my toe so I think hey lets play red rover, its safer. NOT one jumped to break the hold, lands on my toe and it fractures my ankle, well then I fell down the 5 flighst of stairs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. idiot spotting LOL

by , 02-14-2010 at 01:16 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    IDIOT SIGHTING
    When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!' His reply: 'I know. I already got that side.'

This was at the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pride

by , 02-07-2010 at 01:21 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    For those moms and dads out there, what does it take for your kids to make you proud of them?

For those kids, what does it take to get a single, good job, im happy for you, im proud of you from your parents?

I got the lead role in swan lake, the dance my college is doing. over 300 people tried out and I got it. I managed to track down my horses bloodline who we got with no name and getting him registered. I tell mom, dad, and terry this and not a single one of then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast