View RSS Feed

Living Breathing Contradiction...

The sort of blog wher I mean exactly what I say in the moment I say it even when it contradicts what I said three seconds ago Welcome to me Blog...Kick back, drink coffee, eat candy and enjoy the random ramblings of a country princess

1. *Sigh* Where does the time go?

by , 08-31-2015 at 02:15 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    I came back and updated last May...with the promise to be around more...yet more then a year has passed and I'm just now coming back. So some updates and another promise, hopefully I will keep this time, to be around more.

I have been washing the same load of clothes for at least a week...
    There is a sippy cup somewhere in my car...
    My car looks like toys r us vomited in it...
    I upset the toddler so he peed in my shoe...
    And I've been reading the same ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Don't Blink

by , 02-09-2013 at 10:58 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    was it not just yesterday I a 14 year old little girl joined this page desperate to find some commodore with someone, anyone who could even kind of understand me... So how is it that I log back on today 20 years old, a newly wed, expecting a little bundle in August...Where has the time gone? The changes of time are evident on litnet, and over time we have lost some of our members but have also gained so many. I use to sneak to the library at lunch time to check on how things where going on here- ...
    Categories
  3. update

by , 06-10-2011 at 04:21 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    hmm. seems forever since I have blogged so here goes nothing-

I'm sorry to the many people who feel neglected or that I no longer care about you. This is not the case. The truth is I feel like I've Jumped into an undercurent with life vest for everyone but me- and I can't swim... Everything that can go wrong, has and than some.

The house was broken into-The Landlord is at a record high duche bag level and my finances are in ruins at no ones fault but my own, I am way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Shadow Man

by , 02-26-2011 at 12:20 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    So I have been bothered by this reacurring dream of a little girl maybe nine, she has pale skin and long black hair and she chants -dont go to sleep, dont go to sleep, he will surely get you and the whole world will weep- I have no clue where that comes from? Have googled it to no results. I generaly jerk awake choking like something is strangling me, to this thing over me, he is always surrounded by a red tint- And I suddenly catch my breath and he is gone, But I always hear that phrase as I regain ...

Updated 02-26-2011 at 12:31 AM by stephofthenight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Testimony Help.

by , 12-11-2010 at 05:28 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    so I was asked to share my testimony at a bible study group I attend. But the problem is I dont feel the trust or bond that has to be there in order for me to allow someone the intmate details of my nightmares. Becase to put that out there is to hand someone a knife, turn around and just beg to be stabbed with it. So I wrote one out without much detail, just a brief general assesment of some lessons I learned that most people in the group could use, Now I just need the opinion of is it too dispersonalized? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast