Blog Comments

I know German ...Okay, I don't
    Suicides tendency and thougths.
    Beautiful imagery, I love your oh-so-dark poems and is true to those that cut (I'm not saying you do) sometimes we lack the courage to do it but it is the only form of scape we have. I await to read more of your work.
    Although dark thoughts, I liked the way the last line read, Steph. Hope you are feeling better lately, too, my friend.
    Uh-huh...Uh-huh. Agreed.
    hmm yep...walmart should have penutbutter...especialy at 5 in the morning...
    Don't give up, Steph... you're good! Maybe join that imp and take a break from writing. Read tons of different types of poetry, and then when you least expect it, the muse will poke its head back into your life. You'll see!
    Try just giving it a rest for a few days. Sometimes a few days of rest and relaxation help to get everything moving again, at least for me. Good luck with the writing, and I hope your imp comes off of vacations soon:) ~Meg~
    Nice start. Writer's block happens to everyone, despite protests to the contary.
    Yes, nice to meet you, too, Steph!
    Awww, shucks. (Gasp!) What's that?! Something shiny!!
    10 hours a week? You need more than that! See a doctor - that's not normal. Glad to meet you finally - C
    I feel dirty all of a sudden. I'm a bad man.
    Yep, "Love Stinks" as J.Giles Band would say. Watch "The Wedding Singer" - you might identify with Adam Sandler's character. - C
    I enjoyed the pictures that this poem produced for me. Keep them coming, Steph!
    Well, at least God took her home to heaven. So, though the start of the poem is depressing, the ending is filled with hope. Death frees people from their suffering, so it isn't all bad.
    r u trying to say im pestmistic? because yes indded i am. thanks, lol and well i dont realy have a lot of reasons to hope so there arnt many and this is actualy from the word poetry contest. steph
    Wow...........A poem that's showing some hope. That's nice change.
    Nice poem. Could actually see that work as a song.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617