View RSS Feed

Living Breathing Contradiction...

The sort of blog wher I mean exactly what I say in the moment I say it even when it contradicts what I said three seconds ago Welcome to me Blog...Kick back, drink coffee, eat candy and enjoy the random ramblings of a country princess

1. AnDy

by , 11-21-2007 at 08:21 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    yay yay yay *jumps up and down* yay yay yay

so he graduates from the MTC december 5th.

yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya...YAY

*happy dance* *backwards happy dance*

so yeah, this makes me realy realy REALY happy!!! but you couldnt tell that

Categories
  2. thanksgiving joke

by , 11-18-2007 at 09:06 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    i mean this to be of NO OFFENCE to anyone no matter what your religious veiws are...

there was an atheist man walking through the forest marvaling at all that he saw.
    "what a lovely stream, what beautiful trees, how perfectly things were caused by a simple accident."

a bear growls in the forest, the man get nervous, another growl closer this time, he turns around in time to see a giant grizzly charging. the atheist takes off running he turns back to ...
    Categories
  3. starbucks story

by , 11-15-2007 at 06:38 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    well you see, another exciting day with me we went to starbucks for our meeting today and well we are all 15-17 we go in and order our assortment of coffess and frappachinos...the lady behind the counter rolls her eyes, and mutters" why dont we just start putting coffee in babybottles" of wich i not knowing when to shut my mouth popped off "my parents did thats why im still addicted..." i did not drink my coffe for ffear she spit in it when i wasnt looking...she gave me an ...
    Categories
  4. icecream fun...

by , 11-08-2007 at 07:17 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    so im sitting here with a choc.shake...and well im under 20 blankets and a million comforters, and freezing, so here is where i ask my question...why do we eat ICEcream in the COLD??? surely this must show something on the lines of human intellgence
    Categories
  5. ghost

by , 11-01-2007 at 05:08 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    the ghost of the hallways
    invisable and cold
    drifting through the school,
    mute and dead to the world
    shes insnt a cheerleader, she doesnt march with the band
    not worried about boy's or looks
    shes simply a nothing girl, not even there

the ghost of the hallways
    a timid soul, with a stone heart
    melting away in apathy
    not noicing shes invisable
    drowning in words unspoken