View RSS Feed

1. Don't Blink

by , 02-09-2013 at 10:58 AM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    was it not just yesterday I a 14 year old little girl joined this page desperate to find some commodore with someone, anyone who could even kind of understand me... So how is it that I log back on today 20 years old, a newly wed, expecting a little bundle in August...Where has the time gone? The changes of time are evident on litnet, and over time we have lost some of our members but have also gained so many. I use to sneak to the library at lunch time to check on how things where going on here- ...
    Categories
  2. Pieces to the puzzle

by , 01-27-2010 at 08:21 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    a 100 question survey all about me Enjoy, and if you fill like killing 5 minutes, take it yourself

~*100 questions about me*~
    by gdluvnchick

~Basic Info~

Name:: Stephanie Anne Mechille Granger
    Sex:: Female
    Height:: 5'2
    Hair Color:: blonde/red
    Eye Color:: brownish/gold
    Body Type:: 2 legs, 2 arms a head and torso...
    Religion:: Struggling Christian
    Ethnicity:: ...
    Categories
  3. Blue hair nightmare

by , 11-03-2009 at 05:08 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    So Halloween has come and gone and for most people costumes have been thrown out, or in a drawer to be forgoten. The hair color has washed out like the box said it would... Everything is fine and dandy..EXCEPT for me. so I bought candy even though the kids around here are terrified or my father. thinking maybe just maybe one or two would come. well i decided to dress up as somethhing fun and sweet so as not to scare anyone. So I get this hair gel type stuff its suppose to sit on top of your hair ...
    Categories