View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Happy holidays!

by , 12-24-2008 at 01:33 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    I just wanted to wish everyone a very joyful Holiday, no matter what holiday you celebrate.

Snuggle with your loved ones and know that you are all very very special!

Peace, Love and Joy!

Love your Friend in the Canadian Prairies,

K♥zzo
    (hey, and Pepper too!)

p.s. I am too busy to pop a picture in here, but will at a later time...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Heaven For Dogs

by , 12-19-2008 at 04:33 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

I called this photo "Heaven For Dogs" because it is pretty much everything that a dog could want. It's a hydrant (you know the cartoons) on the edge of a forest (oh the rabbits and squirrels to be chased; not to mention all the good wiffs to be had there...).

Anyhooo, that photo was taken with my rinky-dink camera, that requires film taken in for processing. And

Updated 12-19-2008 at 04:38 AM by kiz_paws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Deep Freeze, Icelandic Customs, etc.

by , 12-14-2008 at 12:33 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    One more sleep until the surprise birthday for my dad. I just got off the phone from my brother and found out that he has the same winter storm warnings as we have here in the Prairies -- snow and blowing snow, temperatures dipping to below minus forty-five Celcius, with the windchill factor ...

But it will not put a damper on the party spirit. My only hope is that my brother's plane is on schedule, or as close to it as humanly possible.

We are in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sun Dogs & Sun Pillars in the Prairies

by , 12-12-2008 at 07:41 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

[My First Reasonable Result of a Sun Dog in My Area!]

This particular Blog Entry's photos are like gifts to me, as I always depend on other people's rendition of the Sun Dog and Sun Pillar phenomena -- you see, whenever such spendid sights appear, I don't have a camera handy, or my shots are lousy, or whatever. BUT: this past weekend, I was rather pleased to get the following ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Best Present EVER!

by , 12-10-2008 at 01:55 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Quite a bit has been going on out here in the Canadian Prairies, not excluding all the snow. Snow, snow, glorious SNOW! Pepper is in seventh heaven and is a willing and cheerful companion out there in the backyard with me, shovel in hand, carefully shovelling out the 'doggy trails' that I make for her every winter. Our backyard becomes a maze of these 'trails', but hey, this is one way that I can control just where that pup travels when sent outside (not for long, though, when it is cold). Remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast