View RSS Feed

Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix

Oh, a little of this and a little of that. Yeah, that is moi, Karalynne Ducharme of the wheatfields of Canada. Thanks for stopping by!

1. The Young Man

by , 02-04-2009 at 03:45 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

He was a quiet, studious young man; clean cut, very polite, very nice looking. I used to say hello to him while shopping at a particular store where he was employed.

I used to ask him about how his grades were and such, because that was a topic that he enjoyed talking about -- school, his favorite subjects and his thoughts.

I found
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Credit Card Scare

by , 02-03-2009 at 04:53 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    My husband travels a LOT. He has a company-issued Major Credit Card (I dare not spell out the company, you understand).

He was in Europe for a stint just before Christmas and used this Major Credit Card for most everying, including taxis (which I shudder about -- really, shouldn't we just use cash?).

Well, the unthinkable happened, but nothing bad occured for my husband, thank gawd. The Major Credit Card people called him at his Office to say that a charge of $1,500.00
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Little Prodigy

by , 02-02-2009 at 02:09 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    I don't know if it is old news or what, but anyhow, my brother sent me a clip about this little boy from the United States who is an absolute prodigy in the world of golf.

I was deeply touched by the clip, as this little lad is not your average young boy. There is more than the golf talent -- he has to overcome health issues, which I won't spoil by yakking about right now.

If you have the time, check out Golf Prodigy

If that link does not work,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. White Moose Are Rare!

by , 01-26-2009 at 03:44 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Living in Canada, we have our share of moose. In my particular province, we have a moose population of 32,000 (todate).

At any rate, a 'rare sighting' was documented in a few places on the internet, the photographer was deemed anonymous, but there was great excitement over this one white moose spotting. From the various sources I read, it was not concluded whether or not this moose was officially an albino, because the experts say that it is not impossible for there to exist a white
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Stumbling Blocks or Stepping Stones?

by , 01-14-2009 at 01:59 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

There was this poem that I read years ago, and it has never left me.
    Its' wisdom has been mulled over time and time again by myself, and likely others who have had the good luck to come across it.
    It rings so true and I just thought that I'd share it here today with whoever wants to drop in to visit me here in my Blog.
    This is probably my favorite poem ever
    Categories
    Uncategorized