View RSS Feed

Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix

Oh, a little of this and a little of that. Yeah, that is moi, Karalynne Ducharme of the wheatfields of Canada. Thanks for stopping by!

1. Cars, Bread & Run-away Dawgs...

by , 02-27-2009 at 03:23 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Well, further to my previous Blog Entry, now it is time to repair the poor ol' Block Heater. Since I did the damage, it is only fair that I look into the "what are we going to do's".

I called Dealership-1 (of course we will remain anonymous, for obvious reasons). This gentleman will sell me the block heater cord for my car for a solid $11.00. If I want the nice man to install it for me, it will be $25.00 plus the cost of the cord, plus the usual taxes. Pleasant conversation,

Updated 03-06-2009 at 04:11 AM by kiz_paws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Car Hates Me

by , 02-26-2009 at 02:32 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    At the risk of sounding repetitive {polite term for boring, lol}, yes it is cold in The Prairies. And, as a result of how cold it gets, a good car owner knows that having a Block Heater for that car is a must. The Block Heater cord (which is quite short for obvious reasons) gets plugged into the nearest extension cord and the electricity keeps that block heater toasty till the next time one goes to use the car.

When one goes to use the car, one starts it, then UNPLUGS the block

Updated 02-26-2009 at 02:39 PM by kiz_paws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Valentines and Colds...

by , 02-14-2009 at 11:48 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

My hubby and I fought so we didn't have much of a Valentine's Day.

Maybe its overrated ... **scratches head**

Things will sort out, but too bad they came to a head on the 'day of love', lol.

I also woke up to a very sore throat and snuffy nose; a hummdinger of a cold awaits me, sheesh! When it rains it pours ...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Oh Hey, FREE Stuff!

by , 02-06-2009 at 01:52 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    BLAH!!

Did anyone receive an Email that read:

Dear Friends,

Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his fortune. If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test..

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Can We Learn From Dogs?

by , 02-05-2009 at 04:40 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

Meet Pepper, my beloved Miniature Schnauzer.

Being the animal nut (the FairyDogMother, remember?) that I am, my family sends me tons of stuff to my Email account that pertain to animals. Please allow me to share this one, I really liked it:

"Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast