View RSS Feed

Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix

Oh, a little of this and a little of that. Yeah, that is moi, Karalynne Ducharme of the wheatfields of Canada. Thanks for stopping by!

1. Dangerously Easy Chocolate Cake

by , 04-20-2009 at 09:17 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    THE AMAZING CHOCOLATE-CAKE-FOR-ONE
    !! Made From Scratch !!
    [you'll think that grandma came to your kitchen!]

4 tablespoons unbleached 'white' flour
    4 tablespoons white sugar
    2 tablespoons unsweetened (raw) cocoa
    1 egg
    3 tablespoons milk
    3 tablespoons vegetable oil
    3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips (for that extra kick, but they're optional)
    Dash of vanilla extract
    1 large

Updated 06-17-2009 at 02:27 AM by kiz_paws

Categories
    Recipes a la Kizzo?
  2. Hello

by , 04-09-2009 at 05:25 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Oh, just a note to say hello; it's been awhile!

My mother-in-law is still hospitalized, having had her knee replaced a couple months back. She is so frail but still trying to get back on her feet. I go and see her a lot lately; she is quite blue about having to be in the hospital. Sad, really.

I have also been reading a lot more (instead of hanging around my favorite internet places, not mentioning any names, natch).

As well, I have been
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Out Of Town Visitors

by , 03-26-2009 at 02:13 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    This week I have had the greatest pleasure of having two dear friends come out to The Prairies from England. They'll be leaving Friday, so I haven't had a lot of time to spend here, and probably won't till the weekend.

The weird thing is that out here in the 'bread basket of Canada' we started the Spring Thaw, and our province was all set up with flood warnings and measures are being taken to alleviate this problem as best as we can. And just when everyone's nerves were ready to
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The LitNet Online Party

by , 03-14-2009 at 02:34 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

It was a Friday The Thirteenth (March 13, 2009) and we held a 'beat the record of the largest number of online users here', which was set on April 26, 2006. [note that it was still Friday for me when the countdown hit 0, it was 7:00 p.m., to be exact]

There was a great show of users who made it, but I believe that we were about 1,000 shy of our goal. One thing that might

Updated 03-14-2009 at 02:37 AM by kiz_paws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So What Is New Anyhooooo?

by , 03-13-2009 at 03:03 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    I haven't really felt much like blogging lately, but anyhooo here I am.

I was going through some old files of mine and found a silly Paintshop drawing I made a few years ago, lol:

I have noticed that we have a lot of really nice folks who have become active posters here at LitNet. This really is a great
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast