View RSS Feed

Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix

Oh, a little of this and a little of that. Yeah, that is moi, Karalynne Ducharme of the wheatfields of Canada. Thanks for stopping by!

1. My Favorite Dali

by , 03-22-2007 at 01:24 AM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Salvador Dali is one of my favorite artists. I also really love Monet. The painting below is entitled "Soft Watch Explosion", by S.Dali:

I had the good fortune to go to the St.Petersburg Salvador Dali Museum a couple of years ago. Talk about a day spent enrapt ....! I also learned lots about Dali, thanks to a very informative and witty tour guide. Dali was also
    Categories
  2. Conditional Love

by , 03-21-2007 at 10:59 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Hmm.... there's a classic example of an oxymoron if I have ever seen one, lol. Conditional Love. Well, if love has conditions, it ain't love. Plain and simple.

Guy would love girl more if she'd lose weight or if she'd dye her hair his favorite colour, etc.

Or what about the lovebirds quarrel scenario:

She: "OK, you know that I love you"
    He: "Yes?"
    She: Well, it's just that ..... blah blah blah .....
    Categories
  3. Yay!

by , 03-20-2007 at 11:45 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    This is it.... my first Blog entry ... Woo!

Funny, I thought that I'd have a whole lot more to say considering this is my first Blog Entry and all ***Pipes and Snare Drums***

Guess I am a little tired from a long day at work and all.

In the background plays "You Know You're Right" (Nirvana), my dog is at my side (sleeping on her precious beanbag chair), and three apple-cinnamon candles burn cheerfully on the coffeetable.
    Categories
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738