Blog Comments

Sorry for your loss, kiz, but at least your friend doesn´t suffer from the illness any more.
    My deepest sympathies.

- tailor
    Merci, mon ami.
    i am sorry Kizzo. I will have you in my thoughts.
    Hey Virg.
    Me toooo!
    Good to see you, and glad to hear you understood the meaning of 'nerd', lol!
    And so was I. And I still am!!! And proud of it.

Hey Kiz.

I always loved all those emoticons Lit Net has.
    Good for you!
    Thank you so much, Danik! That link took me to a very witty cooking place indeed. And I think I know where I went wrong now... *blush*
    Lol! I never tried gluten free pasta but maybe this link helps:

https://feedmephoebe.com/how-to-cook-gluten-free-pasta/
    Very good pictures of Paris that you've got there.
    very cute puppy my animals would never tolerate such a thing.
    very pretty. Glad you had fun
    oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful Kiz! France is on my "to visit on day" list. I'm dying to see the Louvre, and all the beautiful architecture. I love my home town and all, but in the U.S. there really isn't too much that can compare with the historical building in Europe. So glad to hear that you had a great time. Much Love, Meg
    The pictures were excellent but from you I expect no less. Glad you had a nice visit and hopefully reunited with Pepper by now. Always good to see you here.
    Glad you liked the pix!
    Peter -- funny you should ask about the wines, nothing on earth can compare, believe me! I also noted that it was cheaper to order a glass of wine than coffee at any restaurant.... [well twist my rubber arm already!! lol]
    Gorgeous Kizzo. My mother-in-law was in France the very same time, though i think she was in Paris the week before. Notre Dame looks gorgeous. It must be huge. That photo looks like it captures just from the altar back.
    Sounds like a fun trip -- and good photos too. Now maybe my next run should be in Paris. . .:-)
    Who cares about buildings? So what kinds of wines?
    I was so disappointed in the last few Dark Tower books... they didn't live up to my expectations at all.

at Pepper... I've got my dog a sweater, but it's too warm for him to wear right now.
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast