View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Just Typing In!!!

I haven't been posting in so long I kind of feel bad about it.

But school has startedI have a A in almost all classes but spanishII-C(gotta bring that up) and Honor Algebra II - F (Its not my fault the class is so hard) THE TEACHER IS PYCHO ! he suspects us to do soooooo much stuff it is not even funny. Well there is the one plus he has a great sense of humor and he is on a union so he make fun of all kids in our class freshment exspecially then me as well (i am ...
    Categories
  2. Micheal Vick

All I have to say is people who do what he did should be locked up in prisoin never to see the light of day again. He is a super star though they'll let him off easily. I hate that about USA judicial system. Paris Hilton didn't get enough time for all her DUI's abnd Micheal Vick Though pleaded guilty will be back next season. He gamboled, he commited animal cruelty to over 100 dogs, and he commited 5 other fellonys his coach got him out of. HE IS A JERK!!!!
    Categories
  3. What time is it......SCHOOL TIME!

It is almost here I have about a week till school starts. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited... more than the average teen I would say. I haven't really seen my friends all summer. Then only time I really saw them were on my b'day blonde moment and this Friday I taking my friend Corinne to a waterpark. Oh I can't wait for school I AM BORED when I am not on lit-net of course.
    Categories
  4. Blonder than a Brunette has ever been

Okay, as y'all know my b'day was 8-7. Well, that day I was to be going shopping with my best friend Christi. Well, I got in to the car suspecting to see my one friend from Harrisburgh in the car as a surprise. She wasn't there.
    So, we when on our way and then Cristi's mother said, "Did you remember the bag Christi?"
    "no"
    "Sorry Sarah we have to go back to the house and get something I have to return."
    So, we went back to their house. Me and ...
    Categories
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I don't want to sound over-excited, but I am! Every birthday of mine is a big step. Since my birthday is today, August 7 , I just make the cut off for my school grade placement! There for all of my friend are older than me and have enjoyed being 15 for way much longer.
    I am the baby in our large group of friends, and to tell you the truth I am a tad bit more mature than some of my friends (I love them alot anyway). Yet, I am "sarah-bear-a" and "aww sarah you know your ...
    Categories