Blog Comments

okay, that's the frame, the happy contours. i'd love to see all the colors mixed together, and what he and she are really like. a beautiful red wine? oh, must have been pinot noir then. nice work, lilwing.
    Ahhhh, so romantic, LittleWing. Love it. The last verse really caught my eye.
    silly me...thanks b.....yep i agree...looking back geez...hopefully this is better....mmmmm autobigraphical u ask, every story is somewhat autobiographical don't u think...
    I like the poem litwing. I like the image, and perhaps the promise it suggests. Is this autobiographical? I look forward to more.
    B
    hi kizzo.. ..yes, finding a photo that extends the lifetime of a story is like really good icing on the cake or the tasty cream in the middle...
    How mysterious, and your pics always add a bit more magic to your poetry. Love it!
    thank you for yr comments kizzo...one never knows the outcome of a story...some good some bad...some you wanna keep...others we wish to toss as if they never existed...
    You have captured that emotion beautifully ... Well said, my friend. Kizzo
    No, I have not read it. You seem to have sooooo many poems inside you, glad that you are sharing them with us here.
    ...this is my first adventure into something other than human emotions...one can only express a tear drop, a broken heart, or even love...in so many words..thanks for the encouragement kizzo...
    hi kizzo...again, thanks for the comments...this one has been in my head for sometime, lurking in the corners calling out everyone once in awhile...ever since i read cs lewis book mere christianity.....that's where this place is...have you read it?
    Wow, you made me feel like I was there, in the station...
    How delicately beautiful, LittleWing, loved it -- especially that closing line. Bravo!
    And now you have me wondering.... hmmmm, what will it be! Take care, Kizzo
    Wow. And check out that tree! Ye-Gods, it's tall!
    good morning kiz...as always thanks for being so kind...i been really missin her lately...even tho at times we fussed so....my dad is here and misses her real bad...i think he longs for her and wants to be with her but is fearful...so she's been calling me lately for what i do not know..it's an interesting life getting old and dying..i am not so afraid of death anymore as i once was...passing this life onto the next seems a lot more real not something that we need to hide and fear...
    Very nice. In particular, I loved the phrase:
    she still speaks
    hidden in the folds
    of my soul
    Awww, that was soooo sweet. You touched a chord with me regarding the sentiment of a pseudo reuniting by just the wearing of a loved one's shirt... wow.... Loved it. Kizzo
    thanks a lot for the comments... there's a smile around around every corner...

this man i met on a journey thru mesilla, new mexico quite a few years back...in an old square...his spirit was lurking in corners unseen...i could feel his breathe on my back...like he was standing behind and over me...it was not something to fear just very unusual...as soon as i came upon this square i did not want to leave...i did not see him per se...but i did become acquainted w/his nature...

mk, funny you should mention mechanics of poetry...i don't know nothin' 'bout it either....was just reading abt that very topic in another post...i'm a bit of a rebel abt structure of poems thought it was always so confining but maybe it is a good thing...as martha would have sed...where does one start and begin a journey as that...gotta say how this lit site has been encouraging and enlightening as far as poetic expression...
    thanks countess...this one was a hard one to write...growing older and looking back there are a few..putting it kindly...things i am not proud of and have always regretted...turning my back when i should have put my hand out, acceptance instead of denial...you know, all those selfish human emotions...so here's my acknowledgement in a small sorta way...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast