View RSS Feed

title

description

1. History in the Poetry of Roger White

WHITE'S HISTORY

"A poet's life, any life, is a process of unfolding realization… a responsibility for poetic values, poetry is a way not only of knowing but also of living in the world, straining towards feelings of consciousness in which what is outside is fused with what lies within the self." - Veronica Brady, introduction to South of My Days: A Biography of Judith Wright, , Angus and Robertson, Sydney, 1998.

Updated 02-26-2012 at 12:32 AM by Ron Price (to do a partial edit of this document)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Importance of Notebooks in My Writing

APPENDIX 1:

Introduction to SECTION IX
    OF PIONEERING OVER FOUR EPOCHS:

NOTEBOOKS

The material below, not originally part of this 5th edition, has been added as an appendix. This appendix may be useful for future autobiographical, biographical and historical work. Since such a substantial part of my life has been spent compiling and utilizing notebooks in my teaching, my personal study and my writing, it seemed relevant to include this commentary ...
    Categories
  3. Background:Entry#1

RESUME OF MR RON PRICE

Preamble:

In addition to my standard resume found below, my Baha’i resume is also found here, as is a list of subjects I taught. Once used to apply for jobs from the early sixties to the early years of the new millennium, this evolving document is now an archive that I updated in the first years of my late adulthood, 2005/6, for use on the internet and as an information tool for various purposes.
    __________________________________________________ ________________ ...
    Categories
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234