Blog Comments

Yikes, you'll screw up your grades if you spend all your time on the internet. Discipline my young friend, discipline.
    Yikes, it is gory. Well, you make your point.
    Oh but you will have a job one day and possibly a husband that also works and you will be able to go. One day you will have to treat your grandchildren in the same way your grandparents treated you.
    I started school today :] And I say last because the chances of me ever being able to afford a cruise in the future are very unlikely unless it's give to me as a gift. My grandparents took us on this one for their 50th so we didn't have to pay for anything.
    Wow, are you doing well!! That's all outstanding, your grades, your scholarship, newspaper award, and even swimming with the dolphins.

Why will that be your last cruise if you enjhoyed it?

Are you starting college in September? I'm a little confused on that. Best to you on that. Sounds like you're a solid student.

Would love to see a new poem from you.

Say high to Lily for me.
    Congratulations on the scholarship and good luck, Ado!

Nice to hear from you
    That's great! Does Comedian live in Upper Michigan? I could swear he said that once, but my mind is a jumbled mess and who knows where I got that from.

If you go to Upper Michigan be prepared for lots and lots of snow. I think that's the snow capital of the US. I have a business acquaitance that grew up there, but he got the hell out. But seriously I'm sure it's a lovely place.

Snickerdoodles??? What a word.
    Updated 10-25-2009 at 07:59 PM by Virgil
    Wow! that's wonderful news.
    Hey Congratulations. I am a long way away from you, but will check out the site. Good luck with everything.
    Congrats on acceptance letters! I'm looking at your site, now, though I am from Canada. =)
    Thanks guys- the news site is a ton of fun, and a ton of work. But I am enjoying it.
    Well, Adorero, you have outdone yourself, and it looks like you had a lot of fun doing so. I was on my college paper and had a blast with it. I hope you do, too.
    Thanks for those Adoreo. I found them interesting. I voted for both of the rants and raves. You are definitely more of a rave person than a rant. And your poem on your blog was very good. You're definitely getting better. I'm sure all those sites keep you busy.
    I say eat the olives!! Just don't give yourself a heart attack.
    and water. Water's still good, right? :-)

You bring up a good point here -- but, to me at least, moderation and exercise are the most important elements to physical health. Oh, and beer.
    I thought this really cute.
    What an easy semsester. No math, no science, no gym class. You don't even have a foreign language. Just art and dance and literature and a whole bunch of fun. I'm teasing you. Hey dance sounds interesting. We didn't have that in school, though I bet hardly any guys are in that class. Have fun. What are you reading in literature?
    Your house is ten minutes away and the bus took 90 minutes? I would be furious.

Toodles.
    Boy, you did a ton of work! When do you get out for the day?
    i still cant believe you guys are seniors!
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast