Blog Comments

Well I kept a diary as a teenager but my mother read it so I destroyed it--wished now I had kept it-sigh. I enjoyed your entry and was intrigued by the line about not trusting one until you are given a reason to. I have none to offer and feel therefore a firm foundation of trust but I'm cranky that way. Keep bloging any way that suits you and I liked oyur entry also.
    hahaha, splendid!! I loved reading this. I thought the same about keeping a diary (my first one, when I was eight, held the same ridiculousness. "Taunt Samia came today and we went to the mall and had chinese food. Signed, Mary Sue.") I slugged through one (5 yrs.) and since then kept to blogging. Thanks for a splendid entry!
    Classic! It read like an excellent short story. Held my interest all the way through. I'm not really sure what a blog is but this is an enticing one!
    I guess a diary is what you want to record. I don't think there are any rules. Same with a blog. I don't use mine to record my life. Hey I liked this blog as well.
    Charm that is one of the best blogs I have read. You and I are really a lot alike just ask my sister who I made read this and she agreed.
    Charm what great news. I am sure no matter what type of wedding it will be great and you will have a blast.
    That's great. My brother came back from a Christmas vacation and we learned he was married.
    I think because you provided the last toaster, you shouldn't be expected to provide a new one- especially as it was broken by careless mishandling. =(

I had the Winnie the Pooh one that toasted a honey-pot onto the side xD. I don't even like toast, but I ate a lot more when I had that toaster...
    Aww you guys are great!

I know it's only a toaster, but I love it! Thanks for your sympathies haha

What store would that be, Kilted?

Sorry to disappoint, Silas! Actually, I really don't like automated voices. My friend has a printer that says "Printing Started" and it really bother me. This just played a happy tune.

Ooh, I couldn't handle a mooing cookie jar. It would give me away whenever I ate one and then I'd feel guilty

I wonder if I'll be expected to buy the new toaster...
    Updated 03-02-2009 at 10:38 PM by *Classic*Charm*
    Oh poor charm your toaster died. No you are not unreasonable would they like it if you shoved things in their toaster - I don't think so.
    like cookie jars that say moo.
    Thought you were coming up with an Ode, which would be co-in-kidinky- I've just finished writing one.

I'm sure you'll save its precious voice and it will sing again!
    Then keep it for your own use.
    It sounds wonderful to have a singing toaster. Its always good to have inanimate objects which sing or talk to you..well, except Chucky.
    'Hi, I'm Chucky, can I be your friend? (head spinning around with a smile).'
    That poor toaster!
    Poor toaster...
    If you got it at a certain store marked with a triangle I may be able to fix your problem
    You are not unreasonable. One can get attached to the oddest things and that is human. That toaster sounds special. If it had died on its own accord, one can accept it. But when someone breaks it, I fully understand your anger. It would definitely have angered me.

By the way I've noticed it's hit and miss with toasters. Some just seem indestructable and others just break so easily. And that could be for the very same model. I wonder how much quality engineering goes into those things.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678