View RSS Feed

The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler

So, this is kind of scary. Blogging is not something I have ever ever done or thought I would do, and I'm a little wary (tee hee that rhymes). Exposing my inner workings to the general public is a little bit terrifying, but who knows? Maybe I'll end up liking it...

More than likely, there will be a lot of useless jibber jabber that crosses my mind, and for that I apologize and hope that no one wastes his or her time reading it. But c'est la vie! Little things bother me, and this is where I'm going to get them off my chest.

1. Disappointment Can Always be Overcome by Ponies

by , 05-04-2009 at 07:09 PM (The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler)
    Well, I found out the other day that what was planned to be the highlight of my summer was no longer going to be possible. Last summer, I had the privilege of training a pony for my stable. His name is formal name is Casanova, but we call him Shadow and he was bought from a meat auction. He was purchased as a 7 year old stallion, and we found out that he had been bred before, and had been mishandled and abused, and had never had a saddle on his back. After being gelded (thank goodness), he was brought ...

Updated 05-05-2009 at 09:21 PM by *Classic*Charm*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fluorescence

by , 04-15-2009 at 09:35 PM (The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler)
    Wow I'm extremely nervous and extremely hesitant about this...but if not here, to whom?

I had a strange sort of revelation about myself one day this past January. You know how people say that they have these life-altering moments where the light bulb goes on in their head and suddenly everything is miraculously clear? I didn't have one of those (that would be a touch dramatic, don't you think?), but I did come to a realization about something I had been sort of confused about, and ...

Updated 04-16-2009 at 02:23 AM by *Classic*Charm*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My On and Off Relationship with Precipitation

by , 03-30-2009 at 01:14 AM (The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler)
    I have very mixed feelings in regard to rain. That is to say, my relationship with it is extremely conditional.

The simple fact that the little bit of rain we got here today results in my having an ice pack on each knee puts a slight damper on my opinion of the...well...damp.

But how to explain my feelings? I suppose I should go from the most mild to the most severe. That seems logical in this most useless of ramblings.

The most mild would of course ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Say Hello to my Vicious Temper

by , 03-20-2009 at 05:50 PM (The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler)
    Why is anger so intense?

I have the pleasure of living with my best friend. We've been friends since the second grade, and I don't know how to get through my days without her. Needless to say, if anything ever happened to her, I would personally hunt down whoever had hurt or offended her and by the time I was done with them, they would regret being alive.

I have been absolutely furious all day today because of what happened to her last night, and quite frankly I could ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I Don't Write Anymore

by , 03-19-2009 at 12:48 PM (The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler)
    This is something I've been thinking about quite a bit lately. When I was younger I wrote all the time. Short stories, newspaper articles, my own reference books I'd done research for, novels (of the 8-year-old-thinks-a-novel-is-just-an-infinitely-detailed-short-story variety). And I remember that my imagination was a dominant part of my thinking at all times. Everything I saw, I coloured in as though the world was only a black and white colouring book outline and it was up to me to fill in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast