View RSS Feed

The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler

So, this is kind of scary. Blogging is not something I have ever ever done or thought I would do, and I'm a little wary (tee hee that rhymes). Exposing my inner workings to the general public is a little bit terrifying, but who knows? Maybe I'll end up liking it...

More than likely, there will be a lot of useless jibber jabber that crosses my mind, and for that I apologize and hope that no one wastes his or her time reading it. But c'est la vie! Little things bother me, and this is where I'm going to get them off my chest.

1. Fracture

by , 10-22-2013 at 10:19 PM (The (not so) Inner Whinings of an Impatient Rambler)
    Tonight I saw what happens when a dog jumps out the window of a moving car into oncoming traffic.

It does not matter how much the dog likes to feel the wind in its face. It does not matter how big the dog is, or how little the window is open.

Please don't assume your dog knows better.

Please don't be the next sobbing owner to carry a broken, bloody puppy into my hospital. No one should ever see their beloved animal that way.
    Categories
    Uncategorized