Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by qimissung
    Four A's and a B and mum's got cheddar! Life is good! Congratulations, Adol, and don't let all those good grades go to your head this summer!

Got any plans?
    Howdy Qimi! My plan is to keep a good head on my shoulders and not allow it to succumb to abstract musings that are bound to leave me eccentric! No, but seriously, my plan is to finish this degree. Poetry is my pleasure, math is my aim, and ..uh.. lotion is my most immediate necessity! Just a personal side-note before I go to bed and turn off my computer :P.
    Four A's and a B and mum's got cheddar! Life is good! Congratulations, Adol, and don't let all those good grades go to your head this summer!

Got any plans?
    Hi Mark! I read your last blog, before you left. A lot of people didn't want you to go! They are almost all gone now, too. So, anyways, welcome back! It's good to see now "old" faces, and you bring a lot of energy and insight to the forum.
    Welcome Ad09, please let us know what have you been up to? We were wondering. Glad to have you back, B
    IT's about FREAKIN time! Glad to have you back!
    Welcome back. You probably don't recognize me (you left just after I joined).
    Hey, Adol, good ta see ya!
    Hey, I'm glad. You've been missed around here.
    A bit late catching on here but I wish you would hang in there and I hope you're back from the sabbatical and reading this. I knew I hadn't seen your name lately but I'm been sensing that about a lot of names I kept seeing over the months when I was trying a cvarve a space out for myself to linger in and feel a part of something of value. Hope this is read and hope it helps. I believe it's almosta sin to throw away a friendship proffered or at each a beginning acquaintance.
    Adol, hope that you are well and that things are going better for you. I see that you are on-line right now, so just wanted to say hello via your blog. Hope to see you posting regularly, like you used to, we miss you!
    he's not leaving, he'll be back.
    Why are you leaving? Your poem was great! And if you leave, I'm never speaking to you again, so there! - C
    i don't believe him guys, he's bluffing. he's not going anywhere. i'm taking bets.
    *Gasps!* Are you seriously leaving? Goodbye then.
    Adol, I don't know what exactly this means, but I hope that you are NOT seriously leaving us. . . Aside from this initial shock, well, if this is your desire, then please take care and know that I will be thinking of you. Take care, Kizzo
    Very powerful, and the ending sums it all up beautifully. Well done, Adol
    Wow. Quite profound. I picked up the Civil War theme fairly easily - but I think you managed to capture the intense, underlying emotion with uncanny aptitude. Well done.
    I loved the way the poem read, Adol, and as Countess says, it was a fun read. Great job!
    I tried to convey a lot of meaning in this poem. I hope it read smoothly..
    Love it! Reads extremely well and it's fun!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast