View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The big moon, idiot in a van and other stuff

by , 12-10-2008 at 08:24 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So i was in work this morning for 6am, right, i'm in my Taxi yapping to the driver and we turn to head towards northern cross and Oh my god! Right there between two cranes was the largest moon i have ever seen! it was unbelievable! It was this massive gold (slightly crumpled as it wasnt full) disc! i never seen it so big before. It honestly amazed me!

So i'm focusing on the moon talking to my driver and we are driving up the N32 towards Bewleys Hotel and the M1 when my driver slammed

Updated 12-10-2008 at 08:27 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Banning myself!

by , 12-04-2008 at 03:55 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Thats it! i'm banning myself from buying books until i read all the ones sitting around my gaff calling out to me to read them.

I have plenty of good books just waiting to be read and some of them were bought at least a year or two ago! Shame on me!

And god knows how much money i would save if i do ban myself from buying books other than the book club reads. Books are an addiction to me!

And it doesnt help that i work for a booksellers! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Things i'd like to do if i met certain Litnetters!

by , 11-26-2008 at 01:05 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So i was musing and thinking if i got to meet certain litnetters, what was it i'd want to do with them? so silly little list, but here it is!

Nightshade: Well there is a few things i would do with Nightie. Walk Hadrians wall for starters, and the other thing is visit all the national libraries in Europe with her. We have already threatened to write to the bbc about this one! Oh and how could i forget watching lots of North and South while drooling over Richard Armitage ...

Updated 11-27-2008 at 07:37 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. please help me choose!!!!

by , 08-24-2008 at 02:32 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    my Dilemma
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=37572
    Please help me out guys!
    Love you all
    Niamh
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678