View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Two funny trips to the smoking area with one very bad chat up line!

by , 02-17-2009 at 04:59 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Okay so i went away for the weekend with my friends to Dundalk. I spent a year and a half there in college and lived there on two other occasions with Archaeology, so it was a real nostalgia trip!
    So get this right...its the end of the pub crawl and we went back to the hotel for last orders. I have a nasty habit called smoking, and on the two occasions i went out to the smoking area, i returned to my friends laughing. Why? Because as usual i attract the weirdos.
    Smoke break no 1. Went ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Snow pics from the 5th feb and pics from last night.

by , 02-15-2009 at 03:45 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So pic time again!
    Here are some pics I took of the snow from a over a week ago. I took these about ten minutes after the snow started to fall. It snowed for six hours that day. Work was basicly shut, but was were all still there just in case DAA reopened. Snow brought my country to a standstill! We dont get snow in Dublin. We arent equipt for snow here.
    So here are the pics

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I've never been a fan of Jade Goody but...

by , 02-04-2009 at 02:49 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    ...I cant help but feel so sorry for her. After being diagnosed with cervical cancer back in August, she has spent the last few months under going treatment, only today to find out that it has spread into other organs and that one of the only things they can do now is try prolong her life.
    She is only 27. Thats one year older than me.
    The big C really is one of the most terrifying things out there for me and the thought of someone only a year older than me with two kids being told ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Birthday pics!

by , 01-19-2009 at 07:01 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Here are some pics from my birthday night out with Nightshade and two of my friends! I'm not going to post any other pics of Nightshades adventure in Dublin, because it was her holiday and she is the one to rant and rave! but here are a few from my birthday anyway!
    three of us went to the theatre first to see The Playboy of the Western World.

Then ...

Updated 01-19-2009 at 07:51 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dramasnot6's Litnet FaceBook group!

by , 12-16-2008 at 08:56 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Hey all you members of Facebook. Incase you hadnt noticed, our very own Drama set up a litnet group ages ago!
    heres the link!
    http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...id=27090085693
    Say hello and let us all know who you are!

Updated 12-17-2008 at 10:27 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast