View RSS Feed

Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy

Come away O human child!
To the waters of the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
For the worlds more full of weeping
than you can understand.

1. Edinburgh Pics Part 1

by , 05-19-2009 at 01:18 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So as some of you well know, i was away for the weekend on a Paranormal trip to Edinburgh. So here are a few piccys of possibly my favourite place on the planet (Starting to think i was born in the wrong country...)

Grayfriars

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:36 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Travel Diary photo gallery
  2. life in general...

by , 05-18-2009 at 01:14 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So i was just away in Edinburgh with four other paranormal enthusiast. It was an amazing weekend and it was one of the first times in so long that i really and truely had a fab amazing time.

There have been lots of things going on in my life lately... i'm over eight weeks without a cigarette (woohoo ), my twin turned up out of the blue on holiday from australia, my poor Aunt is back on chemo and i cant see her because i've been sick, lots of rubbish going on in work that i'm

Updated 05-18-2009 at 05:48 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thought on the Beach

by , 04-29-2009 at 03:08 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Silently the sea rolls softly on the sand,
    Gently carressing small wet shells that shine in the light.
    Not far out i can see a ferry heading towards Land
    And watch as the gulls on the rocks take flight.
    I lift my camera and take some shots of Howth
    To the north, Dublin and Wicklow to the South...
    And i sit, putting my camera down, shrug off my coat
    And let the warn sun touch my skin, a smile shapes my mouth.
    The sand feels soft and gentle on ...

Updated 04-30-2009 at 05:18 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. North Dublin Cycle Track and Dollymount Strand

by , 04-28-2009 at 04:37 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So today i went on my first proper cycle.
    About seven minutes cycle from my house is the north dublin cycle track that goes from clontarf to sutton (by howth) with only a little break at St Annes and Dollymount.
    The first couple of Pics were taken from the cycle track.
    Looking North at Howth

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:37 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Travel Diary photo gallery
  5. The New Bike!!

by , 04-23-2009 at 04:32 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So I bought my bike yesterday and here it is!

Isnt it nice! I cycled over to my friends house on it yesterday and over to the publishers today. (mind you i got drowned on the way home ) Its so good to be back on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized