View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Whats the theme song of your life?

by , 03-23-2009 at 12:23 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So i was messing around on facebook and i decided to do one of the applications. It was one intitled "Whats the theme song of your life?" and this is what i got...
    "Learn To Fly" by Foo Fighters
    The Lost-Soul-Trying-To-Find-My-Way type. You have been on a path, but don't know where you're going, or where you want to go. "And I'm looking to the sky to save me Looking for a sign of life Looking for something to help me burn out bright" Only you can find

Updated 03-23-2009 at 12:32 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Grand Slam homecoming

by , 03-22-2009 at 01:18 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    There are perks to working in an airport. While the crowds were outside we were in the baggage hall to greet the team home. A group of us from work went down.

but no matter! heres the boys (and theres the triple crown!)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Woohoo! Go on Ireland

by , 03-21-2009 at 04:50 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    This is one six nations i will never forget. What a game we played today! It was intense and amazing.
    After 61 years Ireland has finally won the grand slam! Unbelievable. in the last 30 seconds wales kicked a penalty. I was on my knees praying they'd miss. If they had achieved the penalty they would have won...but they missed!!
    Congrats to the Irish Rugby team you did us proud today!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My travel Plans

by , 03-02-2009 at 03:37 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Many things have happened in my life this last year. I have been single since june and that has made me free to do things i couldnt for a long time.

My trip to Australia brought back that ache for travel i had so long ago but lost when like many other things it was chained up and locked away by the mental shackles that were create by a caging, manipulative, opressive relationship. Now i'm more or less shackle free.

My job isnt secure, and the company i work for may

Updated 03-02-2009 at 03:53 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I am I feel

by , 02-25-2009 at 06:19 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    I came across this song by Alisha's Attic a good while ago. I remembered liking it when it came out oh so many years ago. If i recall rightly it was out around the same time as Iron1c by Alanis Morissette back in 1996. Its stuck in my head at the moment so i thought i'd share the lyrics with you all!

"I Am, I Feel"

He said: "Angel put that purple skirt on, y'know it makes me hot"
    He said: "Come on, Come on, get on, get up, look like

Updated 02-25-2009 at 06:24 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast