View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Angel Cards

by , 04-14-2009 at 06:21 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Many of you know that i'm quite a spiritual person. Lately I have started doing personal Angel Card readings, looking for guidance in my daily life and for the loved ones around me. It appears that i have many things i still need to let go of...I am very impressed with the readings so far, and if i was even an ounce sceptical before my first reading that has been wiped out completely! ( I got a lecture for not listening and asking for guidance before. )
    We all have guardian angels ...

Updated 04-14-2009 at 12:24 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. three weeks on...

by , 04-13-2009 at 07:58 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So its into week four now. I have officially been three weeks of the cigarettes!
    I have had moments that would have driven me out for a calming cigarette over the last week, one being an accident in one of the shops that i had to get first aiders etc on the scene for... and i havent had one. Even london was a challenge. Think is fair to say that if there are a group of you going some where, try make it an even no. Not nice when people group off into pairs...someone gets left alone. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. official update....

by , 04-05-2009 at 05:42 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Okay as promised, i'd tell you all how the no smoking thing is going.
    It is officially two weeks since i threw that packet of cigarettes into the bin at the train station! Two whole weeks! I seriously didnt think i'd last this long but i think even my mind was ready to fight the battle against nicotine.
    It has been a slightly tough two weeks but not as bad as it has been in the past. I've had a few cravings but nothing major and i havent been aggrivated to the point when i wanted to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. went food shopping...

by , 04-02-2009 at 10:54 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    I know this is possibly a pointless enough blog but i dont care! I'm going to rant!

So i went food shopping today and I hate food shopping because a lot of what i need to buy costs more than the average food item. (stupid ibs!) The amount of food things i got had me expecting a rediculous bill. ( I live in rip off republic after all were food prices are rediculous!)
    A lot of what i bought were brand items.
    Heres my list;

two tins of Baxters Chicken ...

Updated 04-02-2009 at 10:57 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Something you dont know....

by , 03-29-2009 at 08:55 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Well, you have all probably guessed that i've been out of work this last week with a back and shoulder problem.

What you lot dont know is that this day last week i threw an almost ful packet of cigarettes into a bin at Connelly train station and havent had a single one since.

I've been meaning to give up for so long, and i have never ever enjoyed smoking. It was just a silly habit i got into in college. I've tried many times but i havent bothered in years, mainly because ...

Updated 03-29-2009 at 09:05 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast