View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Audio Books

by , 05-22-2009 at 05:42 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    The issue with my neck and shoulder is getting very bothersome and reading is becoming near impossible so i've been thinking of picking up a couple of audio's.
    Now i havent listened to Audio's since i was about 6 so i dont really know what i'm looking for.
    Help!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. life in general...

by , 05-18-2009 at 01:14 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So i was just away in Edinburgh with four other paranormal enthusiast. It was an amazing weekend and it was one of the first times in so long that i really and truely had a fab amazing time.

There have been lots of things going on in my life lately... i'm over eight weeks without a cigarette (woohoo ), my twin turned up out of the blue on holiday from australia, my poor Aunt is back on chemo and i cant see her because i've been sick, lots of rubbish going on in work that i'm

Updated 05-18-2009 at 05:48 PM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thought on the Beach

by , 04-29-2009 at 03:08 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Silently the sea rolls softly on the sand,
    Gently carressing small wet shells that shine in the light.
    Not far out i can see a ferry heading towards Land
    And watch as the gulls on the rocks take flight.
    I lift my camera and take some shots of Howth
    To the north, Dublin and Wicklow to the South...
    And i sit, putting my camera down, shrug off my coat
    And let the warn sun touch my skin, a smile shapes my mouth.
    The sand feels soft and gentle on ...

Updated 04-30-2009 at 05:18 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The New Bike!!

by , 04-23-2009 at 04:32 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So I bought my bike yesterday and here it is!

Isnt it nice! I cycled over to my friends house on it yesterday and over to the publishers today. (mind you i got drowned on the way home ) Its so good to be back on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bicycle! Bicycle!

by , 04-21-2009 at 03:09 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So its been over a month no since i last had a cigarette and i think i may be over the hard part. (i hope!) Although my trip to Edinburgh next month will be a challege seeing as a few of the girls i'm going with smoke.
    But this entry is not about the whole yeay me one month thing, its about my plan to help me get over my munching issue.
    Most of my munching happens when i'm off work. I only get one in three weekends off, so all my other days off are during the week and my friends ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast