View RSS Feed

Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy

Come away O human child!
To the waters of the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
For the worlds more full of weeping
than you can understand.

1. Blog customisation

by , 08-17-2009 at 07:05 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    thanks to Aims, i discovered blog customisation!
    I just went and copied all my profile customs to here!
    cool!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. five months on....

by , 07-06-2009 at 04:36 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So its now five months since i started having the problems with my back, shoulder and neck. ( I can now add chest to that also...) As you all know, i had my x rays a couple of weeks ago to see if there was any issues with my bones.

Well i got my results today when i went to the docs to get an antibiotic for a bad chest and sinus infection. I have two bones in my upper thoracic spine that have started to fuse together which are causing my nerves to pop out... hence to pain and muscle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It never rains it pours....

by , 06-18-2009 at 07:00 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So as many of you know, i've been having a lot of issues lately with my shoulder, neck and upper back. some of it is muscular...
    Well today i added another piece to the disaster that is me at the moment...
    Yesterday i started getting a slight pain in my lower chest. put it down to a chill and possibly getting a chest infection... today the real meaning to the pain hit me tenfold.
    I was serving behind a till in one of the shops when a pain like no other i have ever experienced ...

Updated 06-19-2009 at 11:20 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. N&N Strike Back! Manchester style! The Photos!

by , 06-08-2009 at 11:38 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So nightie already posted some picks from the trip to Manchester, so now its my turn!

cant really remember name of this park... Wentworth? Whitworth? humm

Central Library

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:34 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Travel Diary photo gallery
  5. N&N strike back! Manchester style!

by , 06-04-2009 at 12:13 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So guess where i am!
    I've invaded nightie in Manchester!
    Its going to be four days of tea, food, books and elizabeth Gaskell!
    And internet! woohoo! (incase you havent heard, i've moved and have no internet access, much to not only to my disgust but some of my special peoples disgust too. )
    so! what are we doing over the next few days?

We are going to the oldest functioning public library in the english speaking world, Chetham Library, 15th century, ...

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:34 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Travel Diary photo gallery
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast