View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. This ones for Margaret. RIP

by , 10-06-2009 at 11:56 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    The airport as you all know is a constant hub of activity. For those of us who work there, there are faces you would see constantly, many belonging to people who have been working there for decades.

One such face belonged to a woman named Margaret. how long she has been working in the airport i'm not sure, but it was a very long time. She ran the Kiosk sweet shops in the landside area of Dublin Airport, one of the shops being located beside one of ours in the arrivals hall. Up until ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All booked for Canada!! Woot!

by , 09-01-2009 at 01:35 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Went to the travel agents today and I've booked my flights to Canada for January!
    Were reasonably priced too!
    Unfortunately i have to fly via Heatrow. I'm not a fan of heatrow and i'm flying in and out of two terminals i've never been in, one and three. (delt with two and four) Slightly Dearer than the Philadelphia route which i opted against because even though i'd just be passing through the Airport i'd still have to apply for a stinking US visa and fill out all the emigration ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog customisation

by , 08-17-2009 at 07:05 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    thanks to Aims, i discovered blog customisation!
    I just went and copied all my profile customs to here!
    cool!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. five months on....

by , 07-06-2009 at 04:36 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So its now five months since i started having the problems with my back, shoulder and neck. ( I can now add chest to that also...) As you all know, i had my x rays a couple of weeks ago to see if there was any issues with my bones.

Well i got my results today when i went to the docs to get an antibiotic for a bad chest and sinus infection. I have two bones in my upper thoracic spine that have started to fuse together which are causing my nerves to pop out... hence to pain and muscle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It never rains it pours....

by , 06-18-2009 at 07:00 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So as many of you know, i've been having a lot of issues lately with my shoulder, neck and upper back. some of it is muscular...
    Well today i added another piece to the disaster that is me at the moment...
    Yesterday i started getting a slight pain in my lower chest. put it down to a chill and possibly getting a chest infection... today the real meaning to the pain hit me tenfold.
    I was serving behind a till in one of the shops when a pain like no other i have ever experienced ...

Updated 06-19-2009 at 11:20 AM by Niamh

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast