View RSS Feed

Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy

Come away O human child!
To the waters of the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
For the worlds more full of weeping
than you can understand.

1. question

by , 06-06-2007 at 12:48 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    I might have conjunctivitis in my left eye. I have some eye drops. I know that this is suppose to be contageous, so my question is this.

Has anyone else had this?

Should i not go to work and get a sick note?

and how long does it take to clear up?

I've only had it since yesterday and its driving my mad! my eye keeps weeping, its sticky and i had to clear alot of sleepymen from my eyes this morning.(yellow crusty stuff)
    Categories
  2. Faerie art

by , 06-06-2007 at 09:16 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    i'm a huge fan of faeries. And one of my favourite Artist/illustrator is Brian Froud whos pictures of faeries are truely spectacular!

So i decided to post a few for you all to see!

These are two you are probably all familiar with by now!

but here are a few more!

Categories
  3. yikes! I'm blogged!

by , 06-06-2007 at 08:49 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Well Look at this! I finally managed to figure out this blog thing! But then again i'll probably forget i even have it in a few days!

Well i'm not really sure what i'm supposed to do with it but it will be an experience! But one things for certain i'll will be full of rants, poems, fairies and spelling mistakes!

la Gra!
    Niamh
    Categories
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324