View RSS Feed

Travel Diary photo gallery

photos from my travels

1. In Bruges

by , 09-26-2009 at 07:28 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    As many of you here well know, i was off galivanting in Bruges from last Friday to Monday, here are a few of my favourite snaps from one of the Worlds most Beautiful Cities.

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:32 AM by Niamh

Categories
  2. Some future wanders for the traveller in me! :D

by , 08-26-2009 at 04:32 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So litnet knows i'm a lover of travelling. This year i havent done much bar a weekend in Worchester, Manchester and Edinburgh. I'll probably throw another weekend to Worcester in for later this year but i do have a couple of other trips planned for this year!
    Next month i'm off to Bruges. A couple of friends of mine from Belgium are getting married. i'm going to be there for five days, so i'm going to have an adventure in Bruges for a few days on my own (unless subby or someone wants to ...

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:33 AM by Niamh

Categories
  3. N&N Strike Back! Manchester style! The Photos!

by , 06-08-2009 at 11:38 AM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So nightie already posted some picks from the trip to Manchester, so now its my turn!

cant really remember name of this park... Wentworth? Whitworth? humm

Central Library

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:34 AM by Niamh

Categories
  4. N&N strike back! Manchester style!

by , 06-04-2009 at 12:13 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So guess where i am!
    I've invaded nightie in Manchester!
    Its going to be four days of tea, food, books and elizabeth Gaskell!
    And internet! woohoo! (incase you havent heard, i've moved and have no internet access, much to not only to my disgust but some of my special peoples disgust too. )
    so! what are we doing over the next few days?

We are going to the oldest functioning public library in the english speaking world, Chetham Library, 15th century, ...

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:34 AM by Niamh

Categories
  5. Edinburgh Pics part 2

by , 05-19-2009 at 01:20 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    Here are some more pics from Greyfriars Kirk! Some of the tombs were unbelievable! The Archaeologist and history buff in me has a morbid fascination with Cemeterys and Graveyards... old ones to be exact!

Updated 09-26-2009 at 07:35 AM by Niamh

Categories
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast